Monday, October 13, 2014

Tinder Tales: Creepsters Edition

So, I’ve been on tinder for about a month and so far here are my observations:

Some of the guys there like to collect matches. I mean, what is the purpose of a “match” if you are not going to attempt and talk to the person? Am I right? OR AM I RIGHT?

Other guys will seem extremely normal, and you'll wonder why they are even on tinder to begin with. And then you discover that they are shit-talkers like most population of men (at least from the Bay Area.) This specific type of guy on tinder is worth elaborating on a different post.

And, lastly, the weirdos. I am here to present you with three examples I came across (maybe it is better to be a match collector and never interact with these possible suitors) *le sigh*

Tinder Suitor #1

He was the first guy whose “moment” I like, and his messages were rather, hmm... interesting? I still want to give him the benefit of a doubt that he was in a sarcastic mood. 




Tinder Suitor #2

let- me- try- to- get- you- to- listen- to- my -music suitor… note to guys out there, if a girl tells you what she does for living, do not try to munch off of it… LAME





Tinder Suitor #3

The let me argue with you about your favorite bar.





*Note* I unmatched all three oh-so-very-appealing-suitors.



In all, lately I have found myself swiping left more than swiping right. I mean, do I really want to be in some guy’s match collection? What do these guys do anyway? Do they go click on their matches’ profiles? Do they show the pictures to their friends? A girl will never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment